Monday, April 18, 2011

Order Vegetarian Food In Spanish

If you've studied some Spanish at school or on your own, you've probably learned a few words for different foods in Spanish. But if you are a vegetarian, many of these words may be of no use to you. Follow the instructions in this guide to ensure meat-free meals on your travels.


Instructions


Soy Vegetariano/a


1. These 2 phrases are the most basic ways to say that you don't eat meat.I am a vegetarian in Spanish is, Soy vegetariano/a.I don't eat meat in Spanish is, Yo no como carne.








2. To ensure a vegetarian meal you may want to say one of the following:I don't eat meat, poultry or fish. No como carne, ni carne de ave, ni pescado.Does the broth have meat? El caldo lleva carne?Does it contain meat? Lleva carne?I want only. ..Yo quiero solo...Do you have vegetarian food? Tienes comida vegetariana?


3. Here are some ways to ask for common vegetarian dishes.I would like vegetable pasta.Yo querio pasta de verduras.I would like rice with vegetables.Yo querio arroz con verduras.I would like potatoes (mashed potatoes).Yo quiero patatas (pure).I would like a cheese and vegetable sandwich.Yo quiero un sandwich de queso y verduras.I would like tofu.Yo quiero tofu.

Tags: would like, verduras would, verduras would like, como carne